West Country Museums
West Country Exhibitions and Museums
RNAS Yeovilton, Ilchester, Somerset •MAP•
- OPENING TIMES : Winter Opening Hours (4th Nov 2013 - 31st March 2014) Open Wed to Sun, 10.00am to 4.30pm Summer Opening Hours (7th Apr 2014 - 3 Nov 2014) Open daily, 10.00am to 5.30pm Late admission: 4.00pm Last entry to the Carrier Exhibition: 4.15pm.
- Read more about Fleet Air Arm Museum.
Locking Moor Road, Somerset •MAP•
- OPENING TIMES : Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday ALL YEAR. We are Open Everyday between the Wednesday 2nd April to Sunday 27th April We are Open Bank Holidays 5th May and 25th August We are Open Everyday between Wednesday 23rd July to Sunday 31st August The Museum is CLOSED 24th, 25th and 26th December and News Years Day Admission Times are : April to October - 10am to 5.30pm November to March - 10am to 4.30pm Summer Period: 18th July to 31st August 10am to 5.30pm LAST ADMISSION 1 Hour BEFORE CLOSING.
- Read more about The Helicopter Museum.
Harbour Road, Watchet, Somerset (Opposite the West Somerset Railway Station) •MAP•
- OPENING TIMES : Opening times 2pm to 4pm every day from Easter to the end of September. Visits outside these times for parties or individuals can nearly always be arranged.
- Read more about Watchet Boat Museum.
Quay Road, Charlestown, St. Austell, Cornwall •MAP•
- OPENING TIMES : 1st March through to 1st November (inclusive) 10 am - 5 pm Last admissions.
- Read more about Charlestown Shipwreck & Heritage Centre.
St. Thomas Road, Launceston, Cornwall •MAP•
- OPENING TIMES : We will reopen for our 2014 season at Easter. Full details of our opening dates in 2014 will be available soon.
- Read more about Launceston Steam Railway.
Harbour Studio, The Warren, Polperro, Cornwall •MAP•
- OPENING TIMES : Opening hours are 1030 to 1730, March to October.
- Read more about Polperro Heritage Museum of Smuggling and Fishing.
Tresco, Isles of Scilly •MAP•
- OPENING TIMES : Open 10am - 4pm every day.
- Read more about Tresco Abbey Gardens Valhalla Collection.